A Baby is a Miracle

This little tiny baby.....Was sent from God above To fill our hearts with happiness.....And touch our lives with love...He must have known........We'd give our all,And always do our best,To give our precious baby love.....And be grateful and so blessed.

Prince Frank

Prince Frank

Monday, July 19, 2010

LoVe So Sweet

Love So Sweet

You woke me from my sleep
and drenched my heart with a love so deep.
When I look into your eyes
I see my reflection,
my feelings for you I do not despise.
You treat me like the princess I should be
by pouring your sweet and sensual love all over me.
When I see you bitting your lip and anxiously trying to kiss me,
I debate in my mind whether or not I should let you taste me.
You stand there all quiet with your sexy body,
and I think in my mind, "Oh, my gosh, what a hottie."
When I hear you speak, all your beautiful voice does
is make me weak.
I love you for this and
I love you for that,
but you love me for everything and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment